DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) Application/Renewal Assistance
Woori Center provides assistance for DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) application and renewal. If you need assistance with filling out your DACA application or renewal, please contact email@example.com.
To aid our community members during the unprecedented times brought by the COVID-19 pandemic, Woori Center provides financial assistance and accessible information.
Check out some of our highlights from 2020 below:
- From July to December, Woori Center summarized and translated 82 different articles focused on news about COVID-19. We shared news updates about government relief programs and safety regulations, local resources, and school districts and business policies via Woori Center’s KakaoTalk and Facebook platforms.
- In August, Woori Center hosted three webinar sessions on mental wellness during COVID-19 and handed out 1,500 copies of its mental wellness brochure.
- Woori Center handed out 5,500 masks and 1,300 hand sanitizer bottles for community members and small businesses.
- In July and August, Woori Center assisted application for the Philadelphia Worker Relief Fund and 28 workers received $800.
- Woori Center provided 16 families with $500 each for Emergency Cash Assistance.